Nobody wants their Christmas gift to arrive late. Check out these deadlines to make sure your order will arrive before December 25th:
- USPS First Class Package: Ship by December 17th.
- USPS Priority Mail: Ship by December 18th.
- UPS 2nd Day Air®: Ship by December 22nd.
- USPS Priority Mail Express and UPS Next Day Air®: Ship by December 23rd.
- Simple Export Rate, USPS First Class Package International, and USPS Priority Mail International: Ship by November 29th for Africa, Central America, and South America—and by December 6th for the rest of the world.
- Shipping to/from Hawaii, Alaska, or a Military address? Check out all the deadlines here
Remember that your order will take 1-3 business days to process so make sure to act fast!
Keep in mind these are estimated date by the carrier, not guaranteed.
We will try our best to make sure you and your loved one have a wonderful holiday.